-
February 15th, 2005, 02:39 PM
#1
Jane Hart
Guest
As you probably already know, I am very sadened by my Kirsten doll who came back from the doll hospital with a horrrible new head. But it just doesn't make sense, because all the new dolls I have seen are beautiful! I just got Kaya and Marisol and they are quaility dolls, and my newer Kirsten is just from last year! I began thinking about other members who had the same problem with their doll's head replacement and they just couldn't get used to it. So, with that, maybe AG has cheeper heads that they use only for replacements! Would they do that? Would it save them time and money? Or would that be a waste by making two different quality heads? What do you guys think? [img]confused.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks